3 large Yukon Gold or other baking potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds), cut into 1/2 inch cubes
2 teaspoons sea salt, divided
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
2 cloves garlic, sliced
4 cups kale, washed, drained, and chopped into this strips
1 cup chopped tomatoes, seeded
Bring a 6 to 8 quart pot of water to a boil, and add the potatoes and 1 teaspoon salt. Cover, reduce to a simmer, and simmer for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the oil. Saute the onion, stirring often, for 5 minutes. Add the garlic, stire well, and cook for 1 minute more.
Add the kale, tomatoes, and the remaining 1 teaspoon salt to the sauteed onions, stir well to combine, and cook for 2 minutes. Cover and remove from heat.
Drain the cooked potatoes and add them to the sauteed onions and kale. Stir well to combine and serve.
Yield: 4 1/2 cups
- Create a hearty breakfast dish by adding leftover potato salad to your scrambled eggs in the morning
- : @navicusinfo has a @PeerIndex rank of 23. Do you know yours? http://t.co/R6PnuwW 02/15/11 01:45am
- : @RmystiQue78 thanks for the mentions :) @betterjobsearch @amalie_ramonase @navicusinfo @4lijf @welcometweets @ekokooistra 02/14/11 12:47pm
- : Thx! @betterjobsearch #FollowEveryDay @amalie_ramonase @navicusinfo @4lijf @welcometweets @ekokooistra @kitz007 02/14/11 11:17am
- : #FollowEveryDay @amalie_ramonase @navicusinfo @rmystique78 @4lijf @welcometweets@ekokooistra @kitz007 (via @ffhelper) 02/14/11 09:33am
- : @janegunn @WWisewolf @navicusinfo Sending big smiles and bigger thanks your way! 02/11/11 07:58am
- : @navicusinfo Thanks for the shout ! 02/11/11 02:47am
- : @navicusinfo/sourcecon-tag-19 - auto updated list of #sourcecon tweets using @twbeat - takes about 4 hours to populate 02/10/11 11:54pm
- : Friends, help me out #lhashtagtest need to see how fast # will trend in current ecosystem. Pls keep it clean @navicusinfo 02/10/11 10:43pm