Green Beans with Garlic and Lemon
- 1 lb. green beans, trimmed
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add beans and return to boiling. Cook beans until crisp and tender, approximately 2 minutes.
2. Drain and rinse under very cold water. Drain again and pat dry.
3. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil. Add garlic and cook until softened, approximately 1 minute. Add green beans and lemon zest.
4. Cook and stir occasionally until beans are warmed through, approximately 2 minutes. Stir in lemon juice.
5. Salt and pepper to taste.
No TweetBacks yet. (Be the first to Tweet this post)